SOCRATES™ has developed a range of clinical modules which encompass the majority of orthopaedic conditions. There is also a General Module, which has a number of Quality of Life and non-joint specific surveys included and can be used for any procedure, including non-orthopaedic indications.
Each module has screens to allow capture of data for the following:
- Patient outcome scores and questionnaires
- Clinical examination
- Intraoperative details
- Complications, comorbidities, concomitant therapy
- X-ray and video archiving with the patient record
- Word processing to enable operation and examination reports to be auto populated
- Extensive data analysis capabilities and reports included in each module
Check out your specialty from the menus on the left, and contact us if you would like further details.