The knee module covers both arthroscopic and open procedures of the knee, including arthroplasty.
Outcomes Scores and Surveys
All commonly used Knee outcome scores are included and can be entered by patients’ online or using scannable forms.
Surgical and Clinical data
Along with the outcome scores, SOCRATES allows you to collect as much data as you want about the condition and procedure. Collecting outcomes alone without the context of the diagnosis, procedure and patient details may not be sufficient to explain good or bad outcomes. The level of detail you collect on a patient is up to you – these are the options.
- Diagnosis, procedure details and codes
- Pre and post Rx examination
- Comorbidities and concomitant medications
- Intra-operative details – covers arthroscopic and open procedures, and arthroplasty for primary and revision procedures
- Mapping of pathology and treatment for chondral and meniscal lesions
- Non-operative procedures
- Radiology follow-up and assessment
- Image/x-ray cataloguing
- Cataloguing of electronic documents and videos.
If you haven’t already done so, read about the main features of Socrates, which are included in all modules.
Contact us for more details if the Knee is your specialty.